Tuesday, February 09, 2010

FEB 9 2010 - Live from Southern California

Hello Bellville! I am in Orange County, California - preparing for the first day of a four day conference at Saddleback Community Church. This is the large church founded by well-known pastor and author Rick Warren (writer of The Purpose Driven Life).

I will take time to share some of the highlights via this blog.

You can read about the conference at this website - RADICALIS.

The unique title of the conference - RADICALIS - comes from a focus on the Christian faith as a RADICAL experience - absolute surrender, sacrificial lifestyle, authentic Christianity!

"Imagine what would happen in your community, in your church and in our world if your church team collectively shared a Radical experience guided by the Spirit of God in which we saw His calling and His will for your ministry."

I am grateful to live in a world where we can learn so much from one another. Pray for God to touch my heart with the message he desires that I hear this week! And I will see you Sunday, Feb. 14 as we launch JUST WALK ACROSS THE ROOM together!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home